Monday, March 23, 2009

Two Burgers in a Bun


 I have a small confession to make. I crave McDonald's on a weekly basis. Yes, I know that they aren't that great for you, but I can't seem to help my obsession for one of their juicy burgers! My town is void of fast food restaurants, which in a way is great for us as it forces me to venture out on my own when I crave greasy food. My results however, are much healthier and way more delicious. These burgers were so easy and I can't wait to make them again.

Two Burgers in a Bun
1 lb of lean ground beef
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
sliced cheddar cheese pieces
salt & pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Mix all ingredients (except cheese) in a bowl. Make small patties, approximately 2 1/2" in diameter. Grill or broil on high heat for approximately 4 mins on each side (even less depending  on how you like  them done). Top with individual cheese slices and put in oven for about 6 mins. Place on sliced dinner rolls. In my case "horn-y bread."

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Ideas? Alterations? Substitutes? I wanna know!